This site doesn’t allow pinning to Pinterest or posting of any content by secondary parties to Facebook or MySpace. Any infringement of copyrighted property will be met with a) a Digital Millennium Copyright Act takedown notice, b) a bill for usage of any images and c) a potential lawsuit for copyright infringement. Spam comments will be deleted (links to other services not related to photography are not welcome in this blog; please e-mail me prior to posting a comment containing such links. I do not support any links to secondary photography services that do not offer customer service guarantees). Please contact the owner with any questions. Thanks for visiting!

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Purple Hyacinth - 01-07-2011 & A Shot from 2011



The hyacinth shot was simply an on-camera flash, shot on the coffee table, nothing more extravagant than that. That shot would have looked better with a 105mm f/2.8 VR macro lens.



And a shot from September 2011 at Green Timbers. Bottoms Up!



A yellow rose shot from August 1, 2011. I have to thank Adobe. Spent a grand total of 15 minutes on the line with customer service. The drive from our old destroyed Acer computer which holds my old copy of Adobe Photoshop installed is unable to be uninstalled except via completely formatting the old drive. So they were able to allow me to load Photoshop Elements 8 onto my new HP computer. So now I have a functioning copy of Adobe Photoshop Elements 8 on the HP computer I use now for editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment