This site doesn’t allow pinning to Pinterest or posting of any content by secondary parties to Facebook or MySpace. Any infringement of copyrighted property will be met with a) a Digital Millennium Copyright Act takedown notice, b) a bill for usage of any images and c) a potential lawsuit for copyright infringement. Spam comments will be deleted (links to other services not related to photography are not welcome in this blog; please e-mail me prior to posting a comment containing such links. I do not support any links to secondary photography services that do not offer customer service guarantees). Please contact the owner with any questions. Thanks for visiting!

Sunday, July 31, 2016

Posts to be more infrequent at Maniac With Camera.

It's been a great run with "Maniac With Camera"...but I'm finding that I'm concentrating mostly on my business of photography than my personal photography, so this blog is reaching a point where I can no longer give it the due that it deserves. It's been eight years since I started this blog and I have to concentrate on FalconRose Photography to make certain that it goes somewhere and becomes profitable. Most of the business related posts are going to end up being transferred to the other blog, while the personal stuff - the stuff that I do for enjoyment will still remain on here. There may be a periodic update, but not as much as before. Thanks to all my readers on Maniacwcamera...and I hope to see you all over there at FalconRose Photography website.

No comments:

Post a Comment