This site doesn’t allow pinning to Pinterest or posting of any content by secondary parties to Facebook or MySpace. Any infringement of copyrighted property will be met with a) a Digital Millennium Copyright Act takedown notice, b) a bill for usage of any images and c) a potential lawsuit for copyright infringement. Spam comments will be deleted (links to other services not related to photography are not welcome in this blog; please e-mail me prior to posting a comment containing such links. I do not support any links to secondary photography services that do not offer customer service guarantees). Please contact the owner with any questions. Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Fog on the Fraser River, Barnston Island, February 1st, 2015

I had hoped that my recovery would be quick, however it has been almost three weeks since I came down with this and I'm still coughing periodically. They say the cough lasts for about three weeks afterwards in terms of sinus infections post-recovery, so that pretty much puts the timeline pretty well about where it's at. Anyways, I got bored, picked up the D300s and the 18-70mm f/3.5-4.5 lens and headed out to Fort Langley after dropping Chris off at the Langley Sportsplex for his hockey game. It was just a minor shoot and I wanted to get the fog on the river so that's what I did using up 1/16th of a tank of gas whilst doing so. ~sigh~ the money we spend getting the creative juices flowing.

The following photos were taken by the Barnston Island Bridge leading from Fort Langley thru Barnston Island heading to what used to be the old ferry landing from Barnston Island to Maple Ridge before the Golden Ears Bridge came into being.

I wanted to show the fog on the Fraser River south of Barnston Island. I think I succeeded somewhat.

Hopefully I can get myself out to do some more shooting over the next while.

No comments:

Post a Comment