This site doesn’t allow pinning to Pinterest or posting of any content by secondary parties to Facebook or MySpace. Any infringement of copyrighted property will be met with a) a Digital Millennium Copyright Act takedown notice, b) a bill for usage of any images and c) a potential lawsuit for copyright infringement. Spam comments will be deleted (links to other services not related to photography are not welcome in this blog; please e-mail me prior to posting a comment containing such links. I do not support any links to secondary photography services that do not offer customer service guarantees). Please contact the owner with any questions. Thanks for visiting!

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Video Slideshow Set To Music.

My "TEST" rendition of the FalconRose Photography Birds portfolio set to music. Got rid of the Xilisoft copyrighted slideshow by creating this slideshow on Microsoft's Windows Movie Maker. Utilizing Telemann's Sonata in A minor in this one. But the one that we hope to utilize is Telemann's Trumpet Concerto in D major. Daeyong and I will be doing the actual soundtrack playing the trumpet; me doing the pianoforte utilizing a score, unless I can manage to get a harpsichord before then...and the photos will be in different order (and hey...there may even be MORE of them...depending on what I can do with the 600mm f/4.). Baroque music is probably one of the best background music that you can give for a nature video...unless it's actual nature sounds. We also have a video that we have to do for his YouTube Channel of the "performance". As a former musician going back to playing music as well as a nature/wildlife/landscape photographer, it's kind of nice to be able to do my own soundtracks to my videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment