This site doesn’t allow pinning to Pinterest or posting of any content by secondary parties to Facebook or MySpace. Any infringement of copyrighted property will be met with a) a Digital Millennium Copyright Act takedown notice, b) a bill for usage of any images and c) a potential lawsuit for copyright infringement. Spam comments will be deleted (links to other services not related to photography are not welcome in this blog; please e-mail me prior to posting a comment containing such links. I do not support any links to secondary photography services that do not offer customer service guarantees). Please contact the owner with any questions. Thanks for visiting!

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

04-06-2016 Green Timbers Walk

I resolved to get up and get out of the house today. It's been too long since I went out anywhere on foot...and it shows. I was puffing like a train-engine trying to get up a hill and that's not a good sign. It means that I need to get out and exercise more instead of gorging myself (food is one of my other balms). So cutting through Holland Park, while taking a few photos, I made my way over via 102nd Avenue and walked up that way, then back down to 100th eastbound to Green Timbers. Spent some time hanging out by the lake enjoying the rather nice weather (cloudy though it was). The temperature was not too hot; not too chilly either.











It was a good long walk and to be able to see the wildlife at Green Timbers was well worth the walk. And to be able to soak in the sunshine was nice to do. And now as I'm editing the photos I took over at the park, I'm seeing the sun come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment