This site doesn’t allow pinning to Pinterest or posting of any content by secondary parties to Facebook or MySpace. Any infringement of copyrighted property will be met with a) a Digital Millennium Copyright Act takedown notice, b) a bill for usage of any images and c) a potential lawsuit for copyright infringement. Spam comments will be deleted (links to other services not related to photography are not welcome in this blog; please e-mail me prior to posting a comment containing such links. I do not support any links to secondary photography services that do not offer customer service guarantees). Please contact the owner with any questions. Thanks for visiting!

Friday, February 7, 2014

Hockey Mornings

Friday mornings are early. 5:15 AM wake-ups so that my son can get to hockey practice. Sometimes I just stay up the whole night which then does a number on me so I do what I can to rest up. Then it is a quick five-seven minute drive to Surrey North Arena. The Arena parking is now pay parking but we can get a parking pass for 3 hours if we're utilizing the arena by registering our license plate at the arena parking kiosk. These shots are just iPhone snaps. I hardly ever take my DSLR up to the arena, however one of these days, I'll do so and capture some of the sights around the arena. The exterior of the Surrey North Arena is one of the nicer ones.

This is what looking out the sliding doors of Surrey North Arena at 6:25AM looks like. Still too early for my brain to work.

This is the lobby of the Arena-Recreation Center

Walking through these doors to the dressing rooms is what the kids do every Friday morning for their practices.

This is the change area to Arena #2 (there are two ice sheets in Surrey North Arena. Needless to say, it's much warmer than in the Arena 1 changerooms.

And this is what we parents freeze our butts off for...so our children can enjoy and learn our nation's great sport of hockey.

No comments:

Post a Comment