This site doesn’t allow pinning to Pinterest or posting of any content by secondary parties to Facebook or MySpace. Any infringement of copyrighted property will be met with a) a Digital Millennium Copyright Act takedown notice, b) a bill for usage of any images and c) a potential lawsuit for copyright infringement. Spam comments will be deleted (links to other services not related to photography are not welcome in this blog; please e-mail me prior to posting a comment containing such links. I do not support any links to secondary photography services that do not offer customer service guarantees). Please contact the owner with any questions. Thanks for visiting!

Thursday, December 6, 2012

FalconRose Photography - We have our own Blog!

A lot of the images that I put on Maniac With Camera, my personal photography blog never make it to the FalconRose Photography blog. The FalconRose Photography blog - also powered by Blogger, is the creme de la creme of my photography. Please check it out at

This is also where my photos from 500px are featured under the headings New Photos For Sale.

Please check my FalconRose Photography blog. Currently it sits at 1 follower, I'd like to see that expand to more than 10 followers as I have 12 on my Maniac With Camera blog.

Thanks a bunch and Happy Shooting

No comments:

Post a Comment