This site doesn’t allow pinning to Pinterest or posting of any content by secondary parties to Facebook or MySpace. Any infringement of copyrighted property will be met with a) a Digital Millennium Copyright Act takedown notice, b) a bill for usage of any images and c) a potential lawsuit for copyright infringement. Spam comments will be deleted (links to other services not related to photography are not welcome in this blog; please e-mail me prior to posting a comment containing such links. I do not support any links to secondary photography services that do not offer customer service guarantees). Please contact the owner with any questions. Thanks for visiting!

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Lost Lagoon - June 28, 2012

Had a fun time at Lost Lagoon shooting photographs of the birds there. I thought there was a Great Blue Heron there, but unfortunately, he was nowhere to be seen.


Lost Lagoon Fountain,

Evidently from what I hear, this fountain lights up in different colors at night, but considering that it was raining, I was not about to stay until dark.


A pair of corms sitting on a poop-encrusted pier

two Canada Geese (Branta Canadensis) playing "follow the leader".

A Canada Goose portrait.

Staring at the photographer

this one did not want to be photographed, he/she was ducking his/her head.

I enjoyed the trip over all and I have more photographs of the Lost Lagoon trip than this, but I'm going to be using them as filler on the days that I don't go out to photograph things.

No comments:

Post a Comment