This site doesn’t allow pinning to Pinterest or posting of any content by secondary parties to Facebook or MySpace. Any infringement of copyrighted property will be met with a) a Digital Millennium Copyright Act takedown notice, b) a bill for usage of any images and c) a potential lawsuit for copyright infringement. Spam comments will be deleted (links to other services not related to photography are not welcome in this blog; please e-mail me prior to posting a comment containing such links. I do not support any links to secondary photography services that do not offer customer service guarantees). Please contact the owner with any questions. Thanks for visiting!

Monday, June 25, 2012

Brilliant Blue - June 20, 2012

The first time I shot this frame, the blue irises came out purple. I put a Hoya circ-pol filter on the lens and it turned the irises a rich blue color"

That's pretty much when I decided I needed a decent circ-pol for all my lenses. I like the intensifying effect on the skies as well. The tendency of the exposure (when I set the camera to get the subject in correct exposure) tends to make the sky a little to over-exposed. Hence the reason why I need polarizers to correct the sky and bring it back to a brilliant blue instead of a faded aquamarine.

No comments:

Post a Comment