This site doesn’t allow pinning to Pinterest or posting of any content by secondary parties to Facebook or MySpace. Any infringement of copyrighted property will be met with a) a Digital Millennium Copyright Act takedown notice, b) a bill for usage of any images and c) a potential lawsuit for copyright infringement. Spam comments will be deleted (links to other services not related to photography are not welcome in this blog; please e-mail me prior to posting a comment containing such links. I do not support any links to secondary photography services that do not offer customer service guarantees). Please contact the owner with any questions. Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Bear Creek - June 26, 2012

If there is one thing that I have to like about the iPhone 4s is the quality of photos that is achievable from this camera phone. With a little post-processing from in Photoshop Elements, the iPhone 4s can print a very nice 4x6 or 8x10 at full size resolution. However you won't be able to print a poster-sized image, nor would you want to. The iPhone 4s is my go-to when I'm not in the mood to carry my DSLR or my Nikon L11. Until I get my Nikon P7100, the iPhone 4s will be my mainstay when I want a quick concealable camera...when I'm not using it as my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment