This site doesn’t allow pinning to Pinterest or posting of any content by secondary parties to Facebook or MySpace. Any infringement of copyrighted property will be met with a) a Digital Millennium Copyright Act takedown notice, b) a bill for usage of any images and c) a potential lawsuit for copyright infringement. Spam comments will be deleted (links to other services not related to photography are not welcome in this blog; please e-mail me prior to posting a comment containing such links. I do not support any links to secondary photography services that do not offer customer service guarantees). Please contact the owner with any questions. Thanks for visiting!

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Flowers...Flowers...Flowers...MORE FLOWERS...AH-CHOO!!!!


The past few weeks, I've shot nothing but flowers. There are a lot of reasons why. I find that there's something therapeutic about shooting flowers. Not to mention their beauty. And frankly, they don't talk back. That appeals to my anti-social side which seems to be more and more intrenched these days.














There was quite a bit of wind on the two days that I took these shots. And I'd have to say that the shots that I take had some really interesting "bokeh" in the background. That's what comes of having a shutterspeed that doesn't freeze the background yet enables the subject to stand still. I'd have to say that I was pretty lucky to nail the shots that I wanted; exactly the way I wanted. The sun was out, but with the wind factor it wasn't the most ideal of shooting conditions.

At least, "flower photography" offers me something to do until I get the lenses that I need to adequately do wildlife photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment