This site doesn’t allow pinning to Pinterest or posting of any content by secondary parties to Facebook or MySpace. Any infringement of copyrighted property will be met with a) a Digital Millennium Copyright Act takedown notice, b) a bill for usage of any images and c) a potential lawsuit for copyright infringement. Spam comments will be deleted (links to other services not related to photography are not welcome in this blog; please e-mail me prior to posting a comment containing such links. I do not support any links to secondary photography services that do not offer customer service guarantees). Please contact the owner with any questions. Thanks for visiting!

Monday, December 2, 2013

Our Trip to Hope, BC.

My son had a hockey tournament over the weekend (November 29 - December 1st) in Hope, BC. This was one of the main reasons why I elected to skip this year's Fraser Valley Bald Eagle Festival. However all was not lost on the bald eagle front. We did make a pit-stop near Kilby Provincial Park and what do I see, but 2 bald eagles taking refuge from the cold in a tree.


This eagle was not happy with me. Giving me a superior look.

I also saw some gorgeous scenery. The mountains especially were gorgeous. My wife got the opportunity to take photos of some snowcapped peaks. Me - I was driving so I wasn't able to. Though I did console myself with this:


Yes, evidently you can do landscapes from a 600mm too.

And this eagle was not happy with the shot up the poop-chute. She (from the size of it was letting me know just what she thought of me.

Here are some shots from Hope taken with my iPhone.


This is the arena where my son had his hockey tournament.

He had a lot of fun...and we did too (on the way up to Hope)...and after the weekend, it was nice to pile back in the car and head back home to Surrey.

No comments:

Post a Comment