This site doesn’t allow pinning to Pinterest or posting of any content by secondary parties to Facebook or MySpace. Any infringement of copyrighted property will be met with a) a Digital Millennium Copyright Act takedown notice, b) a bill for usage of any images and c) a potential lawsuit for copyright infringement. Spam comments will be deleted (links to other services not related to photography are not welcome in this blog; please e-mail me prior to posting a comment containing such links. I do not support any links to secondary photography services that do not offer customer service guarantees). Please contact the owner with any questions. Thanks for visiting!

Monday, July 12, 2010

Personal Photo-Walk 07-12-2010

We had a nice photo-walk this morning. I went with Jamie after dropping the kids off at summer school.

07=12-2010_orange_flower

I don't know what this orange flower is, but I hope that someone might be able to find out for me. Unfortunately, I'm no horticulturist.

07-12-2010_daisies

There was a bunch of daisies by David Brankin school, so I had a chance to get in close and photograph the flowers.

07-12-2010_noexit-really

Most people who know me know that I'm sarcastic by nature. No Exit...REALLY??? OK...maybe for vehicles.

07-12-2010_darkclouds

Saw a lot of dark clouds today.

07-12-2010_thistle

The thistle that I saw just up on 128th Street.

07-12-2010_redwingedblackbird

07-12-2010_redwingedblackbird2

07-12-2010_redwingedblackbird3

I finally managed to nail a shot of the Red Winged Blackbird. It wasn't exactly the shot that I wanted because I wanted the red splotch on it's wing to show up too...but that was as much as that "damned bird" was about to cooperate.

1 comment:

  1. I believe the orange flower is a type of lily, just judging by its shape and the look of the bud next to it. I don't think it's a daylily, but could be a variant.

    ReplyDelete