This site doesn’t allow pinning to Pinterest or posting of any content by secondary parties to Facebook or MySpace. Any infringement of copyrighted property will be met with a) a Digital Millennium Copyright Act takedown notice, b) a bill for usage of any images and c) a potential lawsuit for copyright infringement. Spam comments will be deleted (links to other services not related to photography are not welcome in this blog; please e-mail me prior to posting a comment containing such links. I do not support any links to secondary photography services that do not offer customer service guarantees). Please contact the owner with any questions. Thanks for visiting!

Friday, August 21, 2015

Computer Down (Part Two)

Resorting to iPhone and Adobe Lightroom Mobile for a while. Replacement computer not on horizon. Will get back into it when I'm able to but to keep something visible. I'll post my photos from my iPhone which will be my ready camera for the long run. 


This was a shot taken with my iPhone 4s and edited in Lightroom Mobile


Same with this one to get the clouds and the sunset. 

So making do with what I have at the moment and trying to create some memories with this iPhone to prove that even an iPhone camera is better than no camera at all. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment