This site doesn’t allow pinning to Pinterest or posting of any content by secondary parties to Facebook or MySpace. Any infringement of copyrighted property will be met with a) a Digital Millennium Copyright Act takedown notice, b) a bill for usage of any images and c) a potential lawsuit for copyright infringement. Spam comments will be deleted (links to other services not related to photography are not welcome in this blog; please e-mail me prior to posting a comment containing such links. I do not support any links to secondary photography services that do not offer customer service guarantees). Please contact the owner with any questions. Thanks for visiting!

Sunday, May 5, 2013

TC-20EIII - In My Hands

Spent the entirety of yesterday with the TC-20EIII 2x teleconverter in my hands. This teleconverter is going to take some major getting used to in terms of handling. It needs a bright sunny day to perform to optimal capability and I'm looking forward to the summer for it to be a prime boon to helping achieve the shots I'm looking for. At the very least, it will be a stop-gap acquisition to bide the time until I get my 600mm f/4. Though from the very looks of it, a 300mm f/2.8 VRII looks to be in the works for acquisition for birds in flight or a 200mm f/2. Whichever one gets the nod, who knows? But I am leaning towards the 300mm f/2.8 with the TC-14EII or TC-17EII.

No comments:

Post a Comment