This site doesn’t allow pinning to Pinterest or posting of any content by secondary parties to Facebook or MySpace. Any infringement of copyrighted property will be met with a) a Digital Millennium Copyright Act takedown notice, b) a bill for usage of any images and c) a potential lawsuit for copyright infringement. Spam comments will be deleted (links to other services not related to photography are not welcome in this blog; please e-mail me prior to posting a comment containing such links. I do not support any links to secondary photography services that do not offer customer service guarantees). Please contact the owner with any questions. Thanks for visiting!

Thursday, November 1, 2012

New Month...New Ideas.

A new month, a new set of ideas percolating in my mind for photography. I have a 105mm VR macro lens slated for January, along with possibly a 1.4x teleconverter for the 70-200mm and ultimately the 600mm (when I manage to get Nikon's beast of a lens - OK...well, it will be Nikon's 2nd best beast since the Nikon AF-S VR 800mm f/5.6 but I don't have $13-14,000 to spend on that monster). A lot of things to think about. Winter weather, fallen leaves...etc etc. All sorts of things are great idea fodder for a macro lens.

All of this will blaze new trails for "Maniac With Camera" blog and with less concentration on "1 post a day" as I did this year(the "1 post a day" idea was just to see if I could keep it up at this pace for 1 full year), I will be able to focus more on getting out and shooting both stills and video.


I'm looking forward to the New Year with all its potential. Happy Shooting.

No comments:

Post a Comment