This site doesn’t allow pinning to Pinterest or posting of any content by secondary parties to Facebook or MySpace. Any infringement of copyrighted property will be met with a) a Digital Millennium Copyright Act takedown notice, b) a bill for usage of any images and c) a potential lawsuit for copyright infringement. Spam comments will be deleted (links to other services not related to photography are not welcome in this blog; please e-mail me prior to posting a comment containing such links. I do not support any links to secondary photography services that do not offer customer service guarantees). Please contact the owner with any questions. Thanks for visiting!

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Went a little Tulip Crazy yesterday.

Went shooting yesterday. Went up to the clinic to get some medicine and then walked up to London Drugs to fill it so I decided I'd take some shots while I'm up there. I'd have to say I went a little tulip crazy as I walked up. My mother's place on 96th had several tulips and a blue-bell, so I photographed those. Of course, I'll have to retake the bluebell because it was blurry as hell. I'll check the other shots I have of it.

04-30-2010_tulipsfortomorrow1_surrey_rs

Tulips for Tomorrow is a fundraising campaign for Surrey Memorial Hospital. Every year they plant these beautiful orange/red tulips all around Surrey. Surrey Memorial is the Fraser Valley's largest hospital and a hospital for the southern region of the Fraser Valley. If you are interested please donate directly to Surrey Memorial Hospital.

04-30-2010_pink-white-tulips_rs

These are tulips that I saw in Holland Park.

04-30-2010_reddish-pink-tulips_rs

Same with these ones

04-30-2010_redwhitetulip_rs

This was a gorgeous red and white tulip that I saw while I was going past my mother's place on 96th Avenue.

I've always loved flowers and love the opportunity to photograph them whenever I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment