This site doesn’t allow pinning to Pinterest or posting of any content by secondary parties to Facebook or MySpace. Any infringement of copyrighted property will be met with a) a Digital Millennium Copyright Act takedown notice, b) a bill for usage of any images and c) a potential lawsuit for copyright infringement. Spam comments will be deleted (links to other services not related to photography are not welcome in this blog; please e-mail me prior to posting a comment containing such links. I do not support any links to secondary photography services that do not offer customer service guarantees). Please contact the owner with any questions. Thanks for visiting!

Saturday, April 2, 2016

Blog On Hiatus.

It’s been a tough year without the use of a computer. And unfortunately, it’s not going to get any easier as the problem is not being solved. However it gives me time to reassess where the focus of my photography needs to be. In that regards, I’ve been doing some shooting and a lot more thinking.

My photography has been quite sparse, mostly hockey-related and since my mother picked up a laptop for Cameron and Chris, I occasionally borrow it to post up some photos here and there on Facebook and other social media. But without a regularly accessible computer, it’s torture. So, I will put this blog on hiatus for the long term until we can get the photography equipment and computer issues solved.


My hope is that I will be running with a Intel i7-6700K computer when I next start uploading images; secondly I'm going to be tracking down another D300s and a D700 body. In hockey photography, you have to have a second body and a fast ultrawide angle behind the net and in the corners, so I'm looking at the D700/14-24mm f/2.8 combo. So hopefully more hockey photography in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment